Monday, August 04, 2008

I love to hate you


One box of tissue in my truck.
Another on the back of the toilet.
One more on my desk at work.
Picked up another (with cute little blue shells, actually) tonight at the supermarket.
And I use toilet paper whenever convenient.
I have grass allergies, which is so completely cruel as I worship summer and her aromotic river matted hair. She is my goddess and I am merely her pollen slave.
Tonight I thought maybe I should see what the heck is going on in the air around here as my head is a bucket of clear, running snot; so I checked pollen.com and found out that central Indiana is at a 9.6 out of 10 this week. Which means I am doomed to sneezing gluey, sticky snot into my right shoulder for the next several days (not to mention stuffing a twisted-up kleenex into my left nostril to avoid excessive leakage into my pillow tonight. Totally hot).
If I weren't a current member of the 'Freaky Toddler Nursing Club', I'd just go get some dang Benadryl already. Cripe.
Suggestions, anyone?

No comments: