Friday, August 22, 2008

Five things I will not do again, at least for 10 or 11 days

1. Go to the gym, forget to put socks in my bag and decide to run anyway. My heels are a bloody mess. Literally. I mean, Target was like 1/4 mile away.
Upon realizing my amateur mistake, I sheepishly walked up to the counter at the gym with my head down and said, "Um, do you sell socks?'.
To which she replied, "Aren't you the girl who asked me last week if we sold deoderant?".
2. Go to the gym, forget my deoderant and decide to run anyway.
3. Be deep in conversation with my husband at the end of the day and grab the first small tube of 'toothpaste' out of the medicine cabinet that's available. Let's just say that he has a case of The Athlete's Foot and is messy about keeping his junk on his own shelf.
4. Assume that friends are forgiving.
5. Underestimate the vining ability of a backyard pumpkin patch.

No comments: